CEPH course material
Within the framework of the EU project CEPH (Certified European Passive House Designer), the first European courses on Passive House design have already been established very well.
Based on the teaching material developed in collaboration between the CEPH project partners, Energieinstitut Vorarlberg (Austria), eza! energie- & umweltzentrum allgäu gGmbH (Germany) and Passivhaus Dienstleistung GmbH (Germany), the CEPH training courses are designed as a 80 hours intensive programme to cover all relevant topics and issues.
Content by subject
The course material of the 10-day course covers the following topics related to the Passive House concept:
- Basics and principles of designing and building a Passive House
- Building envelope: Thermal bridge free and airtight
- Building service: Concepts for ventilation, heat and warm water
- Economic Passive Houses
- Practical implementation
- Energy balance with PHPP - Passive House Planning Package
- Retrofit with Passive House components
- Repetition day that prepares for the exam